Tuesday, December 13, 2005

TAR 8.11

For the first time since TAR2, the team that I wanted to win from early on won! Yay!

(For the record, the Linz family is the first of my favorites to win since Chris & Alex. Since then, there's been Dave & Jeff, Colin & Christie, Kris & Jon and Rob & Amber. It's been a long wait. I had no TV during TAR3, but I guarantee you I would not have been rooting for Flo.)

The season has been sort of lame with the barely leaving the country and not having very hard tasks bit, but the ending was worth it. I can't wait for TAR 9! They look like they go to fun places!

And I have to say that my favorite part of the whole thing was the geography puzzle. Alvin and I both started screaming, because that task is one of the few that would be great for me. (We usually try to pick who would do which roadblocks were we on the show.) I mean, I read maps for fun. I just wish they had shown us the Weavers doing the puzzle. I mean with the whole, "is Pennsylvania a state?" thing from earlier in the season, that would have just been great. Yay for a smart challenge!

Yay! Finally a good finale. The 2 teams I liked made it to the end as 1 and 2. (There were other teams I liked too, but they got kicked off early on.) And now we get on with the real TAR!

No comments: