Monday, August 21, 2006

And That Makes 4

Game 1 (Friday afternoon): I was at work, so I didn't watch. And I forgot to watch it online. Win.

Game 2 (Friday night): Every time I watched part of the game, things started to go downhill. I refused to watch anymore, so I watched Psych instead. Win.

Game 3 (Saturday afternoon): I thought the previous night's bad luck was carrying over, since the first glimpse of the game I saw was when Boston tied things up. It seemed luck had turned, however, since I was able to watch us go up 10-5 before heading to the park. Win.

Game 4 (Sunday night): Watched other TV instead of the game because I was worried things wouldn't go well. Realized the game was best for the Yankees when the game was on but I was in another room. Win.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring...

By the way, our cable is "ribbiting" (I don't know what else to call it, but that is the sound it is currently making). It's quite annoying, especially since it messes up randomly and you can't understand what anyone is saying. It's especially bad seeing as how we are entering summer finale-fall premiere time. Argh.

On a lighter note, I watched half of Dirty Dancing Havana Nights this afternoon and thought it was a lot of fun. I love dance movies. I already miss So You Think You Can Dance. And I don't have tickets for the tour. Oh well.

No comments: