Thursday, August 31, 2006

Quiz Overload

Took a bunch of quizzes while watching Celebrity Duets. Here's some of the answers.

I thought my element was always water...

Your Element Is Earth

You excel at planning and strategizing.
You could be a champ at chess or Survivor.

Well grounded, you are able to be realistic and rationalize.
On the inside, you have a hard core. It's tough to phase you.

You are super productive, and you are able to think anything through.
Focused and super charged, your instincts are a good guide for your next step.


How is this the DARK color purple I said I liked?

You Are Lilac

You are a very innocent and pure person. Ethics matter to you.
Your friends consider you a great listener, and you often play therapist to your friends.
You are good at drawing out truths in conversation, however painful they may be.
Non judgmental and patient - people feel like they can tell you anything!


I don't think this one is that accurate either:

Your Learning Style: Unconventional and Insightful

You are very intuitive and ingenious. You're attracted to any field of study that lets you break the rules.

You Should Study:

Art
Art history
Architecture
Comparative religions
Eastern religion
Education
Music
Philosophy


And apparently my color of passion is pink. Sounds like Victoria's Secret to me when I hear pink.

No comments: