Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Memories

According to my blog, 1 year ago, I went apartment hunting in the city, went to Better Burger and then went to a nice hour long aerobics class in which I was so glad to do a cardio class because I hadn't done one in so long.

(Hmm. Usually the "day" for me doesn't end until I go to sleep and then when I wake up that starts the "next day"... but after the last post where I wrote that it was August, I think I got so excited about looking to see what I did on August 1st. Oops. So it's technically right, but a little off.)

That means that it was exactly one year ago today that I first saw my apartment. Of course, it was empty and beautiful. It was afternoon and it smelled of new paint, and the sun was shining through the leafy tree outside the window. It was getting near sunset and the way the light came through the windows everything looked even better. So one year later, and I'm still not unpacked.

As for the aerobics, I would love to do an hour long cardio class right now. I need one even more than I did a year ago.

According to my blog, two years ago today, I went to the movies where I saw Manchurian Candidate, watched a bunch of trailers and got a new cell phone.

I still like the original of the movie better, I haven't really watched many trailers since I started working (sigh) and I don't care about my cell phone so long as it works. I don't remember when I got my new one - December?

I can't believe it's been 2 years since I was a summer or 2 years since I started blogging at this address. And I can't believe it's been 1 year since I saw this apartment. Time is seriously flying by.

No comments: