Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another Sick Day

Sigh. I am getting really sick of being sick. I am not used to being this sick, so I keep thinking I should be better already, which isn't helping. I haven't been this sick in a really long time. I am sure that 3 plane flights in the early stages of being sick were the worst thing possible for this, but arghhhhh.

I kept intending to watch DVDs this week while I was out but I stuck to TV so I could get some work done from home. Today I am watching the Season 2 DVDs of Grey's Anatomy. I would have watched Veronica Mars, but figured it would be easier to get work done if I were watching something I had at least seen before.

Oh no, this is the train wreck episode. This one is sad. I usually have to keep myself from crying during TV shows these days or else I'll feel more sick. How sad.

No comments: