Monday, January 08, 2007

Delivery

I really don't understand why places don't just revise their delivery times to match their current expectations.  Don't leave up "30-45 min" if you're "getting slammed" and "things are taking a little longer."  If you're already 15 minutes over the time, you think telling someone 15 more minutes to wait is going to placate them?  I know I say this over and over again, but wouldn't it better to be accurate and keep the customer, than to underestimate, get the order, but not get a repeat order?  I ordered from them very recently and they were exactly on time, even on the fast end of the time frame.  Argh.  I'm annoyed.  I don't want to put this place on my Seamless Web blacklist.  But I held off on going to the copy center downstairs and the copier for like half an hour because I was waiting for them to call.  Very annoyed.  Wasting my time as I have been sitting here not billing time.  I wish I could charge them for that.  Maybe then they'd learn to change their time estimates.

No comments: