Sunday, January 07, 2007

Shrieking

I'm watching Friday's 1 v. 100 right now. Is it bad that I want this woman to lose because I can't stand her constant shrieking and squealing? It's driving me crazy. It's so bad that I keep having to put the TV on mute because she's taking away from my enjoyment of the show. Her pumping her arms like crazy and shrieking at every single little thing is making me insane.

And not only that, but she laughed at the Maxim models who got the question wrong, when she couldn't even figure it out herself! (The divide 6 into 99 one... which half the people seemed to think was about beer and not, um, math) And then she insults the mob by saying they don't look like they exercise much...

Bob, I'm not sure she was on a lot of "sugar" during this taping...

Off to the boards to find out if she loses because that may make watching this so much more enjoyable.

No comments: