Friday, February 02, 2007

Groundhogs and Winter

1.  I can't believe it's February.  Happy Groundhog Day!
 
2.  Supposedly neither Staten Island Chuck nor the nation's favorite groundhog Phil saw their respective shadows today.  Then why is it going to be high 20s/low teens next week?  That is too cold!
 
3.  Yes, I know the Midwest was like high 10 degrees today.  I have gotten weak since I left.  There was one winter break when I came back to NY and bundled up to go out one winter day and was wondering why it was so mild.  Of course, everyone else was bundled up and cold.  Now I'm one of those people...
 
4.  It's hard coming back to work after being gone for so long.  I end up taking too many breaks.
 
5.  I miss Singapore.  It may have been rainy every day, but it was so warm.  And the food was excellent.  I could go for more chili crab...

No comments: