Monday, February 12, 2007

Sunday's TV

Short blurbs about Sunday's TV (skip if you didn't watch and don't want spoilers!):

Apprentice LA: Trump's word of the day apparently was "ass." He said it so many times. Someone got by "by the skin of his ass." He was going to "fire his ass." Over and over and over. The episode was about bees and honey. And the winning PM who didn't do anything and acted in the boardroom like the greatest thing ever. I did like Aaron though, and thought it was a little unfair that one team could market the fact that they had an Olympian giving out honey when that's not even a possibility for the other team. Also, I'm a little sick of the tents thing. This is not Survivor where people might expect that for their living situation. Not necessary. I'm fine with MB doing it in Fiji because they sort of expect to live with nothing, but living in tents and bathing outdoors is not a "job interview."

Grease: You're the One That I Want: I don't record this one but saw some clips of it. (I got bored before Grease Academy and then when I tuned back in for the voting part was a little dismayed to see that most of the finalists looked... the same). What I will say is that it appears that the group sings a better group medley than the American Idol finalists do. The Idol group sings are never really that good.

Desperate Housewives: Pretty good, although Zach really gives me the creeps. Who would have thought Andrew and Carlos would become my favorite characters? I do wonder what will happen to Orson though. Live or die? And did he really do it? The running was suspicious. Although maybe he thought it was about the hit and run...

Brothers and Sisters: My favorite Sunday show! I sure hope people were watching this instead of the Grammys. The intro phone calling was fantastic and just felt so believable and real. I love when they have the siblings call each other on the phone. It makes me laugh. I really enjoy this show and hope it comes back for another season. It quickly became one of my favorite TV shows of this season. Highly recommended if you haven't seen it yet!

And I tuned in late early this afternoon so I was only able to record the second half, but I have watched that second half of Baby Panda's First Year about Tai Shan about 4 times today. He's irresistibly adorable.

No comments: