Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wednesday's TV

Beauty and the Geek had an amazing ending. I am so happy that Megan and Scooter won and that CeCe lost! It was so exciting seeing Nate going around telling people not to vote for him and CeCe. Somehow I still don't think she's learned anything. She had some of the most horrible and disparaging comments. Editing is one thing, but they couldn't invent the things she said out of thin air. It would have been horrible validation if she won.

American Idol spends way too much time showing us auditions of people who aren't very good, and then they cram the entire Hollywood process into one week. How are we supposed to get to know the people we're supposed to vote for? How are we supposed to get invested? I thought Hollywood week would be like 2 weeks.

Medium was pretty good tonight and I'm glad it was able to showcase other actors. The sentiment between Allison and Joe felt so real. Sad that a guy would go so far as to create via plastic surgery the exact likeness of his wife and then murder his real wife in order to get her massive inheritance.

Bones made me laugh out loud, and I am really glad I wasn't eating during the opening scenes. I love this show! I really want to rewatch this episode, but sadly there is like no room on the DVR. There are only 3-4 definite free hours and 6 hours to tape tomorrow night! What to do, what to do! 24 and Heroes are clogging the DVR...

1 comment:

chumly said...

I liked your American Idol comment.