Sunday, February 25, 2007

TAR 11.2

Dear Producers of The Amazing Race:

Please get Mirna and Charla off my TV screen NOW!!!!!! I didn't like them at all in their season, but was trying to make the best of it when I heard they were returning. But the minute they opened their mouths to speak, I wanted them to shut up and get off my screen. Two episodes in and they have completely worn out their welcome. Screeching and the hysterical breakdown with the taxi driver? That is not drama that is fun to watch. They make me not want to watch the show because I cringe and scream every time I hear their screechy grating complaining whining voices!

On a more positive note, please show more Oswald and Danny! I have loved them since Season 2 and would like to see more of a team that races well and has FUN and doesn't make everyone angry.

I only love a few of the teams that returned (like Rob & Amber, Oswald & Danny) and like some others, so here is my wishlist for replacement teams:

- Instead of Charla and Mirna, couldn't we have had Colin and Christie? Or Brandon and Nicole?

- Instead of David and Mary (not really fitting the definition of "all-stars"), couldn't we have Kris and Jon?

The rest I can live with. But please, please, please make Mirna and Charla go away...

Thanks,
c17

No comments: