Thoughts on McCain's concession:
- It is the only thing that has made me stop crying so far.
- McCain sounds more sincere than he has sounded in weeks. And he's blinking a lot less than in any of the big public speeches or debates recently.
- At least he tried to stop them from booing such a historic moment.
- I find it interesting that his concession speech comes in his home state... which hasn't been called yet. [Interesting note: MSNBC calls Arizona for McCain during the speech.]
- We got another "my friends"!
- Part of me wonders if McCain is glad to be himself again. And if he will go back to 2000 McCain.
- It was actually a really good speech. Thanks John.