Saturday, April 02, 2005

Astounded

Wow. I didn't blog for a week?!

Well, a week in school terms anyway. How shocking!

It didn't feel that long... and I kept intending to blog but was just so tired every night that I couldn't find the energy to write. I had no idea it had actually been the entire school week! Shameful.

I should have realized though... because I haven't updated the photoblog in a while either. But that only felt like I missed two days! I'm a terribly inconsistent blogger...

And now I am supposed to blog about my eventful day... but again am utterly exhausted. And packing, because I am going to New York for the weekend. And I was searching for my checkbook, which has been lost since vacation, but luckily Alvin found that one for me. Off to finish packing and then I need to sleep.

To a new tomorrow!

No comments: