Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Broken Record

I don't have the attention span to write long posts anymore. Or to sit in front of the computer. All I want to do is watch TV, go to the gym, walk outside and sleep. What an exciting life.

But if you have seen me anytime in the past few days or weeks, I think I have sounded like a broken record. (I sincerely apologize.) A short list of phrases:
  • "I hope I graduate!"
  • "I can't wait for school to be over"
  • "If ____ doesn't happen, I won't be able to graduate!!"
  • "So I was looking at apartments..."
  • "I'm going to sleep"/"I took another unintentional nap"
  • "I'm up to episode __ of Sex and the City"
  • "What do you want to do this weekend?" (said on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays....)
It's so sad. I have zero attention span. It's hard to enjoy the present, when the present is work... but the future is freedom. Yeah, I guess I consider Barbri freedom (warped view...).

Really hoping I can graduate... it's actually a source of anxiety! When I finally get the diploma in my hands, that will be the greatest relief ever.

No comments: