Sunday, April 24, 2005

Wandering Minds

I am completely unable to do work today. I take a break after every paragraph and do something else. Every paragraph! (The last thing I did was dance around my room.) Is that how short my attention span is today? It's taking me forever to read a not-that-long assignment. Kind of pathetic, if you ask me.

Today I went to Costco and the grocery store. I watched Jack and Bobby, Simpsons, half of Charmed, Contender, Desperate Housewives clip show and Grey's Anatomy. Then Family Guy on Cartoon Network, other random things Alvin's been watching. Explored the Hitchhiker's website in a futile attempt to find out what theater it will be playing at on Friday. (Hoping it's down the block!) Why can't I focus??

Help! Need a remedy! Need to figure out how to focus!

No comments: