Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fruit2O

Hmm, is it Fruit2O with an "O" or Fruit20 with a "0"? I guess the second way it looks like "fruit twenty" but...

Oh wait, I'm dumb, the "O" in H2O isn't a number, it's a letter, so I suppose it is just Fruit2O, excuse my ramblings.

Which I am too dumb to delete :)

Anyway, I was just writing to say that the grape flavor of Fruit2O is pretty good. I got a free bottle of it on the way to work yesterday outside Planet Hollywood and I was hoping they would be back again today. Unfortunately they are not. But at least it was kind of refreshing outside today. Not quite as humid, and not quite as 100 degree heat. Crazy how 80 degrees with a cool breeze seems like perfect weather. It's actually quite a nice day to go walking around. If only I could...

No comments: