Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Searches II

Looking through the pageload activity and apparently I missed a few searches.

Such as can't sleep bar exam tips.

If you are not at all used to drowsy medicine, I do not recommend taking anything that will make you drowsy before the exam because it could throw you off. However, if you have taken drowsy medicine before, it might not be a bad idea because most likely your mind is going to be racing the nights of the exam. By drowsy medicine, I mean, for example, allergy medicine that makes you tired. That would have been perfect for me, since I take allergy medicine anyway... I should have just substituted the stuff that makes you tired instead of the regular stuff I always took.

Maybe then I wouldn't have slept through so much of the MBE. Hmm. I think I tell that story too much. But learn from me - get some sleep or you may be kicking yourself trying to stay awake. And it might not work (sigh).

And other searches like...

Strip Italy of cup. (I think the page I looked at originally doesn't pick up google blog searches). My answer to this one is "don't do it."

Benji donyelle. My favorite SYTYCD couple - so sad that they're not dancing together this week. Every week, they've made me smile - what am I going to do now?

Revere, Massachusetts. Stayed there in May. It was fine. But considering what we were there for, it probably would have been better to stay in Boston itself... but I got to go to Taco Bell...

Bar exam outlining. Everyone does this their own way. You have to do what works for you, what you have figured out after years of school. For me, it was charts. To someone else, those charts might be totally useless.

Benji and Heidi west coast swing dance. Incredibly fun and made me smile. :)

Materazzi lips; Zidane. Only two people really know what happened here and no forensic lip reader is going to convince me otherwise.

Now I'm really done and will go look for a book.

No comments: