Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Searches

Wow, I haven't checked my blog stats since June? I guess I've been traveling... anyway, they are mostly about Barbri and the bar exam, which should come as no surprise.

Barbri simulated MBE results
Barbri simulated MBE
JDJive 50 questions before noon
Barbri essay grading what score supposed to get
Barbri essay (x 2)
PMBR simulated score 105
Barbri plastic bag (x 4)


Hmm. I cannot help with the first 2 of those items, because I don't remember anymore. I'm not sure what the 50 questions before noon is about - aren't there 100 questions in the morning session? Or am I delirious since I didn't make it through much of the MBE awake? Same comment as the first 2 items for the next 3 things. I think that would be a year-specific thing, probably.

Now, as for the Barbri plastic bag... I remember when I was alarmed that you had to bring everything in a clear plastic bag to the bar exam. I remember wondering about personal items and how it felt kind of invasive to have everything you were bringing with you on display for the thousands of other test takers to see. But it's not like anyone cares, since it's the bar exam. The bags actually hold quite a bit - I managed to bring in a water bottle, chocolate, cookies, gummy bears, lots of pencils, money, transportation cards. A lot more fits in a plastic bag than I ever thought possible.

And, even though you're supposed to be concentrating on the test ahead (ha), it was kind of amusing watching hordes of people crossing the West Side Highway with large Barbri (and other assorted) plastic bags. You kind of wonder what people think when they're sitting in their cars watching. Who are all these crazy people and why do they only own plastic bags?

Fructus industriales pmbr
This one confuses me. The PMBR part makes me want to put it in the first category, but I don't know what the rest of it means.

Stargate atlantis body swap episode weir gets switched
I used to watch Stargate Atlantis in Chicago before Sci-Fi was cancelled from the Comcast line-up (grr), and then I sort of stopped. I can't remember if I saw this episode or not.

Carly patterson oops
No idea.

Loudy Tourky and black and white
No idea.

Pandas
Tai Shan

Okay, those two I know about. I mean, pandas and Tai Shan have been the primary blogging topic for a long while now. He's too adorable not to talk about... constantly.

Turkey leg Helen's
I believe there is a picture of this in the July 2005 section. Enjoy.

I really should find a new book and go to sleep...

But I was just thinking about this heat wave we're having. If I remember correctly, this is the type of weather we had during the bar exam last year. It was in the 90s, incredibly humid and very sunny. And it sucked to be in the passenger ship terminals taking the test because there wasn't really any air conditioning except in the lobby, which was... not where we were actively taking the test. Let's hope the heat wave happens now and not again during the bar exam. I don't wish that type of unpleasantness on anyone.

Good night!

1 comment:

Avid Diva said...

Fructus industriales are those crops/plants/etc. that are not natural to the land and are considered the owner's property. The original owner can contract to have them removed and returned to him upon conveying the property to someone else. Fructus naturales are those plants that are naturally occurring on the land and are then considered part of the land.

I think that is right. And please say the fact that I know this means I might actually know more than I think for the bar. ACK.