Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things I Did Today

Things I did today, other than work:
  • Walked around outside in the hot sun and humid 90+ degree air
  • Ate a colorful and yummy salad of baby spinach with alfalfa sprouts, fresh basil, red onions, shredded carrots, chickpeas and cheddar cheese
  • Watched the penultimate episode of the season of 24 (yes, I realize I am very behind)
  • Watched tonight's episode of Treasure Hunters
  • Watched Robot Chicken
  • Watched both of the new episodes of Naruto from Saturday
  • Cleaned up a little bit and realized just how many little hotel bottles I have
  • Read the alumni magazine... well, just the class notes section
  • Watched Tai Shan and his mommy sleep the day away and spend the rest of the day looking for treats
  • Finished reading Crossing California (I suppose I will now need to find a new book to read... time to scan the bookshelf)
How very exciting...

No comments: