Sunday, September 05, 2004

Back Online

Yay, the internet works! Apparently they didn't turn on the right number or something. Wheee.

What was one of the first things I did when I got back online? I searched for the person who I thought looked familiar in one of the Apprentice 2 ads with the headshots. I'm out of the loop, otherwise I would have known the reason why he looked so familiar: he's in my law school class! I knew I recognized him from somewhere! Let's see how he fares this season. He's going to be famous.

In other internet news, I googled myself again today, and there are results that I have never seen before! The first few times I ever googled myself years ago, there was just me and someone with my name in Portland, OR, but I didn't know much about her. Then for a while, it was just me and a teenage girl living in France. I even saw pictures of her. But today, I pulled up results about myself (I'm on the top of the list... hehe!), the French girl, the person from Portland who is part of Youths for Christ, and also some 16 year old girl with my name from San Francisco! And here I was, thinking I was unique... ha.

I should probably clean some more... lots of stuff to be done. The household surface wipes smell good. Haha. How's everyone's Labor Day weekend?

No comments: