Friday, September 10, 2004

Indian Garden

Alvin and I went to dinner tonight at Indian Garden. They have a few locations - we went to the one within walking distance of the apartment. What's funny about this is that Indian Garden is still the only Indian restaurant I've been to in the city of Chicago. We went to the one on Devon Avenue (the street with lots and lots of Indian restaurants, a bit of a drive north) for Diwali, and it was excellent. I wasn't in the mood to think about parking the car somewhere (so that ruled out Vietnamese and Chinese food), so we walked to the downtown Indian Garden location. Yummy. Check out the food:


Our entrees - Tandoori Chicken, Gosht Rogan Josh, and Chana Masala.


Another view of the entrees with the garlic nan. Posted by Hello

Yum yum. I can't wait for Diwali again this year so I have another excuse to try a new Indian restaurant up on Devon. :)

No comments: