Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Rotorua

Well, it's decided. I've always wanted to go to New Zealand (and Australia), but now it's gone WAY up to the top of the list. If you want to know why, all you have to do is watch tonight's episode of The Amazing Race. It was like an hour-long travel ad for New Zealand. I'm dying to go to Rotorua now. I can deal with the sulphur smell if I can go sledging and zorbing. (Don't know what zorbing is? Go here.) I'm still giddy and giggling with glee about how exciting it would be to go zorbing. Wooohooo!!!!! And there's so much to do in Rotorua, not just adventure stuff! Check it out. Someday, someday I will make it to Rotorua. :)

Edit, 2:25 pm, 08 Sept (since it didn't post last night like it was supposed to...): In addition to zorbing and sledging, the Agrodome (where the Zorb is) has other cool stuff. If you don't want to bungy, you can swoop. Or you could free fall into an air cushion. I've been daydreaming about this stuff all morning. And I'm not even an extreme sports/adventure/adrenaline junkie! I just really want to go zorbing!!! And I want to fly! :)

No comments: