Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Toledo

Currently in Holland, Ohio... a suburb of Toledo. It took a little under 10 hours to get here, and we made it by sunset, which is pretty good considering that we were pretty much stopped for about 45 minutes in Pennsylvania. Here's some pictures of the journey:


The interstate in Pennsylvania... lots and lots of trees.


Stopping for lunch at the golden arches.


Stuck in Pennsylvania 7 miles from the Ohio border... why are we in park!?


Dinner at Don Pablo's... yum. Posted by Hello

(More pictures in the usual place.)

In other news, I avoided the RNC except for what I heard from friends or the Daily Show, my preferred source of political news. ;-) I'm very strongly in the Anyone But Bush camp, and really can't comprehend anything the Republicans have been spewing. I found an old episode of Who's the Boss on Nick at Nite, Sex and the City on TBS, and a nice hot shower much more enjoyable than Ah-nold and his cronies.

I hope Hurricane Frances doesn't hit Miami! Poor Turks & Caicos and the Bahamas.

Time to sleep... see you in Chicago!

No comments: