Monday, September 20, 2004

Movie Mania

I love HBO. While cleaning the apartment today, I've gotten to see "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", "X2" and "Drumline." (Of course, I've seen them all before, but who am I to not watch a movie that's good even if I've seen it before?) Now "X2" is on again... and what am I watching? Guess. :) In other movie news, I watched "Pieces of April" yesterday while cleaning up some files. Never thought it would be a tearjerker, but it was.

My favorite Emmy of the night? But of course, the well-deserved award for "The Amazing Race" as best reality show. If you aren't already convinced you should be watching this show, will two Emmys in two years convince you that it really is the best show on television? :) It's a quality show. The two hour finale is coming up on Tuesday, and I'm really excited. If you haven't gotten into the show yet though, the new season will be on sometime later in the fall, and you should start from Episode 1 and you'll see how into it you can get! From the cities I already know they've visited, it's going to be a fantastic season. Congratulations to "The Amazing Race"! TAR's the best! Woohoo!

Other things I'm trying to figure out... why clutter won't go away... whether Miss District of Columbia is a girl I used to go to piano school with (or just someone of the same name)... whether I'll get my errands done tomorrow... what I should cook or bake to fulfill my cravings of making something new and/or different and/or special... why people are objecting to the treatment of the Republican party in "Jack and Bobby"... what time I'll be able to fall asleep tonight. :)

No comments: