Saturday, September 11, 2004

Encore

NBC is showing the encore presentation of The Apprentice right now, and it's supposed to have 20 extra minutes of boardroom footage. (So why watch it on Thursday?!) Now I'm glad I taped Thursday's episode though, because right now our cable is set on "static" and I can't watch it! How bad is that? What's wrong with Comcast? It's been like this for at least an hour. I don't know how much longer since I've been watching movies all afternoon. I didn't have the TV on cable since I was watching Queer Eye around 11.

So what did I watch so far?
  • The Breakfast Club (how have I never seen this before?)
  • Sleepless in Seattle (seen this many many times on TNT, but just opened the DVD today)
  • The Mask of Zorro (always fun)

And I wanted to finish it up by 7, so I could watch The Apprentice. But no... cable has to be all static. Grr. Will it clear up by the time the extra footage airs? Please!

As for the rest of the week... here's what's on:

  • Sunday: football games, Jack and Bobby on WB
  • Monday: premieres of The Benefactor and LAX
  • Tuesday: THE AMAZING RACE!!!!
  • Wednesday: nothing (another reason I'm upset that they moved The O.C. ... it was fine where it was! Why change it to a night where TV is already packed!? Stupid Fox.)
  • Thursday: premiere of Survivor: Vanuatu, second episode of The Apprentice, some special on being obsessed with The O.C. (yes, they all conflict)

I don't know beyond Thursday yet. :)

I wonder if the extra footage is people's introductions. I really thought that was missing from Thursday's show. It was so confusing trying to follow along with who everyone was without those short intros!

No comments: