Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Early Morning Sunshine

I don't know why, but I really like the early morning hours. They're quiet. Few disruptions (other than yourself and your own internet addictions). No one bothers you if you need to get something done. It's just you, your living space and the environment... all co-existing peacefully. I think the rambling on about peaceful co-existence is a sign that I should probably get my nap now. Everything really is done... I'm contemplating changing into tomorrow's clothes so that when the alarm goes off, I'm up and ready to go. I think I'm going to do that. At least no one can say that I'm not ready then. :) I'll be up in about 2.5 hours, just in case everyone decides that's when we should start packing the car (probably) in the rain (boo). Off to let the thunder lull me to sleep.... Probably no internet until Toledo (and hopefully it works there). See you over in Central Time!

No comments: