Saturday, September 03, 2005

Day of the Week

Earlier today, when we went for lunch at West Egg and packed, I thought it was Thursday.

Tonight, after going to dinner with one of Alvin's good friends from high school, it really felt like a Saturday night.

So confusing. The days just all blend together. Pack. Eat good memory meals. Pack. Eat. Pack. Eat. Sleep. Pack. Throw crap away. Every day seems the same.

And it's not like TV could help me figure out what day it was. After all, Comcast got rid of the Sci-Fi channel on regular cable so there was no Sci-Fi Friday. And TNT is airing Forrest Gump (which I watched 1.25 times tonight) every night this weekend, so the fact that it's on would clue me in to nothing.

There's a good amount packed... but the apartment still looks full. Part of the reason is that there's been not much rhyme or reason to how I packed or the order. Maybe I should have started at one of the end of the apartment and kept going. Oh well.

I really want to be done with packing by Monday afternoon, furniture disassembled and everything. There's a long way to go. Sigh. But tonight, unlike last, I'm going to attempt to sleep before 5. Good night!

No comments: