Monday, September 12, 2005

What a Day

What a day today has been.

Did a ton of errands for the apartment - went to Ikea, Target and Costco. Got a dresser, bookcases, lots of essentials, and lots of food for the freezer.

Had a ton of car problems mostly caused by other people or external circumstances - a guy purposely (at least it seemed so by his smiling) tapped my car from the back while stopped at a red light (other side had green but the sign says wait for green) in Jersey; then another lady hit my car from behind coming out of a parking lot (only cosmetic damage, but still); then drove in circles all over the crowded section of the city looking for someplace to put the car so we could carry in all the stuff we bought. Sigh. It was good to put my car safely back into the garage. What a day.

Going back out to the city early tomorrow with a lot of my stuff and don't know when I'll be online next. It all depends on how early I can set up our apartment's high-speed and/or whether I can pick up anyone else's wireless from our apartment. :) So much to do, it feels like moving is never going to end!

No comments: