Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Staging

CNN reports "breaking news" right now! "President Bush will address the nation Thursday at 9 pm ET from Louisiana, the White House announces. Details soon."

(1) This will preempt a show I wanted to tape. Bush and his damn prime time announcements to try to repair his image. At least this one isn't as useless as the war "status report."

(2) Will this one also be staged like the last photo shoot? Will they set up a "rescue scene" just for him?

(3) It's doubtful that he'll admit that his handling of this whole thing has been crap. Why haven't more people seen just how bad this administration is doing with this? Who are those people who actually "approve" of the job they're doing here?

(4) I wonder if Bush forgot Mississippi even exists.

Sigh. I know I'm supposed to stay away from the news, but the red bar was unavoidable...

At least my tape is now playing the TAR 4 finale!

No comments: