Monday, September 12, 2005

Television

What happens when a TV addict has no cable during one of the first weeks of the fall season?

Trouble!

Cable guy is coming on Friday to set everything up, but there's so many premieres before then! I feel terrible, but I had to leave my mom with a list of things to tape for me - Prison Break, Bones, Supernatural. I was hoping to get a wire hanger antenna working here, but so far, no luck.

In the meantime, since the TV is sitting on the dresser and I'm unpacking, I can't just sit there with it blank. So, I found a lot of the VHS tapes that I packed. I packed them and had no clue what was on them. This would be a good time to find out.

I'm just letting the tape run. So far there was the last 10 minutes of a Queer Eye episode from their hot summer, and now it's the premiere of Boy Meets Boy. (Why did I tape that? And this tape is so old...) We'll see what's on next!

No comments: