Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Late Night Notes

It's really late, but just a few notes.

1. I still don't like the new DVR functionality. I want to be able to rearrange the shows how I want them so that the bad stuff deletes first!

2. By being in the office all day (about 16 hours), I didn't experience any of the melting heat (except on my way in to work in the morning) or the crazy thunderstorms.

3. It's nights like tonight when I'm really glad that I can leave the office and hop in a cab and be home in 5 minutes.

4. I seem to be naturally on Hawaii time, and sleeping at 4 or 5 am. Correction, my bedtime appears to be on Hawaii time, but I have to try to get up for East Coast time. I need to sleep earlier and I need more sleep!

5. I'm glad I worked from home the night before tonight so that I was able to exercise. I did some pushups at work tonight (ugh) but not the same as the Shred.

6. All I keep thinking is that I need more sleep!

So on that note, since sleep has taken over my brain, I am going to try to get a couple of hours. Sigh.

No comments: