Saturday, August 15, 2009

Update

I am a fan of Nyquil.

I woke up and my throat no longer felt like it had a metal rod through it. It didn't feel like it was on fire either. It was amazing. First time in a week that I have felt any sort of relief.

I still didn't feel 100% when I got up today, but I feel so much better than yesterday. Combination of Nyquil and sleep seems to have done the trick.

During the day, I was still feeling weak and exhausted at parts, but on the whole, it was a big improvement from yesterday. Sometimes you just need to rest, I guess. I wish I could rest more!

The sore throat, sadly, did come back. Perhaps it was my own fault since I should realize that lemons and things that were once sore are probably not a good mix. The pomegranate lemonade I got with dinner was really good, but on the first sip, I felt my throat get sore again. It's only slightly better now after Halls and another Nyquil for tonight, but let's hope my throat is doing well again when I get up in the morning!

No comments: