Monday, August 24, 2009

Shower

What a crazy weekend.

My mom threw a bridal shower for me on Saturday and it was a lot of fun to see all of the family together again. (It was a family and family friends shower.) My aunt and cousin came in from California, and it was really great to see them, along with all of our other relatives. I hope everyone else had a good time too. Everyone who came was so generous, and I feel so lucky. In addition to our usual stocking up of resources when we visit my parents, we now look like we just moved in to our apartment! Getting everything home was an adventure.

And now I have officially used our first shower gifts! I don't remember if the picture below technically has the first or second used gift, because I can't remember if the washcloth was used before the bath towel or after. :)



Thanks to my aunts and cousins for these towels! I love towels! They are so, so, so soft. Yay!

It's so nice to be able to open something and use it. We have been really lucky and getting wedding gifts, but since you're not supposed to use them until after the wedding, they are sitting in a nice tempting pile. But these I can use now! Yay!

After a weekend like this, it's going to be so hard to pull myself into work in the morning!

No comments: