Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sick

Ugh. I still have that sore throat, and on top of it today, I was feeling dizzy, my head was foggy and I just felt all around terrible. So I left work early. I prefer working from home, but I wish it weren't because I felt sick!

I often get sick after flying home from a trip. I don't know what it is. I think I need to start using that Airborne stuff because I don't remember getting sick with the San Diego trip a few years ago, and that's the trip that JetBlue was giving out free Airborne in the terminal. (Another reason why JetBlue is awesome.) Coincidence? Maybe. But worth another try, since I seem to have at least a cold or something every time I fly home. (This time it seemed to start when flying out instead. Either way, I'm always run down when I fly so I could use an immunity boost.)

Took a nap for about half an hour and woke up with my heart racing. Not a comfortable feeling at all. Maybe (finally) watching Psych will make me feel better.

No comments: