Sunday, January 01, 2006

Auto Show


I thought about going on the test track at the auto show last February, but the line was really long. It looked kind of fun though - going up and down dirt hills and through potholes and all. But I don't remember if you got to drive it yourself. I don't think so - I think they had staff driving the cars. Which made the idea a little less fun.

The auto show was nice, but because we went on a weekend, it was way too crowded. It was difficult walking around, seeing any cars or anything, because of all the people. I much prefer these shows on off-peak days, but that's so much harder to coordinate.

I really can't think of anything else to say about the auto show for now. Oh well. My writing ability has truly suffered in law school, I'm sad to admit.

No comments: