Friday, January 13, 2006

Frustration Again

I am still upset with myself for taking the NJ Bar. I wish I could take it back.
 
Just because I don't need the headache of these stupid homework assignments and full day Saturday classes!  Why why why...
 
So yesterday, after getting home and feeling like I had wasted over 2 hours of my life on the homework (which is still only like 55% finished), I proceeded to watch 1.5 hours of Dancing with the Stars, then the half hour of Crumbs, and then (when I should have been sleeping) the OC.
 
It was blissful.
 
And since I am still at work, I may have to miss some TV tonight, but hopefully not too much. I think I'll take that stupid fake person's divorce papers home with me. Again, I wouldn't mind doing it if it were real, but it's a fake person and I don't have the time for fake people's fake papers!
 
Blahhhhhh.

No comments: