Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dancing with the Stars 2.1

Oh, that was fun. I have missed dancing reality shows. I'm glad it's back and bringing with it other knockoffs like Skating with Celebrities. :)  I just love watching people dance. Part of the reason why Center Stage is one of my favorite movies.

Anyway, who did I vote for? Jerry Rice because he was so darn good, Drew Lachey because his dance was so much fun and that Stacy wrestler person because she was so elegant and pretty that I had to vote for her. (So I didn't vote the same number of times for each of them.... the fact that I have always been a Jerry Rice fan sort of won out there.)

I've watched the Jerry Rice dance 3x now and am going back to watch the Drew Lachey one again. :) Yippee!  Makes my sick day (ugh) a little better...

My thoughts on all the dances:

George: It was okay, and I do feel bad for him as he is the older one in the bunch, but I would prefer they picked an older person who didn't talk about how his body is falling apart.

Lisa: Pretty good. I was interested the whole time, but I think part of it was that I liked the music.  And her spin in the middle was pretty cool.

Kenny: Not very good, but you could tell he was trying, and he was quite amusing.

Stacy: Had no idea who she was before the show, but she just looked so good at dancing because of her long legs. I was jealous.

Drew: Very fun. Probably the best dance of the night, because they were really dancing. But then again... boy band, Broadway... he should know how to dance. ("This is not boy band, it's ballroom!")

Tia: I was wondering what happened to make her put on that much weight, and then they said she had a baby 3 months ago. Well, that explains everything! She did look really pretty out there though.

(Can you tell that I don't really know that much about ballroom and it turns out into how much fun I found the dance and how pretty I thought people looked on the dance floor?)

Master P: Oh please. I realize he stepped in to do this later than most others because he was filling in for Romeo who got hurt, but you didn't have to say yes if you didn't want to be there! He gave this look at one point like he was so bored, and he didn't even try. Neither he or Kenny was very good, but at least Kenny was trying! Master P... just ... stood there!  Poor Ashly. She was dancing circles around him, and had the really bad luck to get stuck with someone so.. unenthusiastic.

Giselle: *shrug*  Don't remember much about it, I think I got bored actually. It wasn't bad but I wasn't distracted from my cleaning up/unpacking a box.

Jerry: Oh, so much fun. He should move his hips that much every week. ;-)

Tatum: See Giselle. I didn't really have much reaction to it one way or another. I think I was cleaning up then too.

I hope my favorites do well. :)

No comments: