Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dreams

Last night, I had a dream that my youngest cousin on my dad's side was from another country. I was attempting to mail something and she was showing me all the different types of postage stamps and teaching me which ones went where. Except I ended up putting 2 large stamps on something that ended up going inside an envelope and then had to put more stamps on the outside.
 
I wonder if this dream is trying to remind me that I have yet to go buy the sheet of 2 cent stamps that I need due to the postage increase, and that I really need to get the stamps soon or else I can't send out my student loan repayment. Hmm.

2 comments:

sandia said...

I had no idea about the rate increase. Good thing I think I mailed my electric bill before January 8! Oops, I think I mailed it after that, but someone took pity on me?

Marissa said...

Maybe.

Or maybe they didn't notice. One time, in the 37 cent regime, I noticed that my mom had sent me an envelope with a really old stamp. Not really old, but 33 cents. And it got to me without any problems.

I'm not sure how they check (or if they do). But I don't like the new stamps because they don't have the cent amount on them and I always have stamps left over at a rate increase. But I shouldn't have to worry because considering the number of 37 cent stamps I have, I may have enough to last me until the next rate increase! (Argh, I wrote rent increase!)