Monday, January 16, 2006

Sundays

The great: 24, Grey's Anatomy, going to the performance of Pinafore this afternoon.

The good: Tomorrow is technically a day off.

The BAD: Tomorrow will be spent doing stupid homework. I have noticed that everything relating to this stupid homework stuff, I call stupid. It's become reflex. It's also becomingly annoyingly repetitive, but when you have stupid homework to do when you thought you were really finally done with school, you probably have a right to call it stupid.  Does any other state have a stupid homework requirement to remain in good standing?  I will probably go into the office to work on it also because the computer can handle more than my poor overworked laptop, and because if I'm in the apartment, I will unpack instead of working on the stupid assignment, because anything anything anything is better than this stupid work.  And do you know they pronounce it "ickle" like "pickle"?  It bothers me everytime.  Are we supposed to just pronounce CLE as "cull" then? Argh.  No one's pays attention in class, but if all we had to do was sit through class, it wouldn't be that bad. It would still be a waste of time, but not as much of a time waster as this stuff.  I think my parents are amused when I tell them stories of the class and keep calling my homework "stupid homework," but I am not sure if they understand my agony.

I think this is worse than law school. At least then I expected homework and knew it was over soon.  Here, I didn't expect it to be this bad  (assignment is running over 15 pages right now, I am not amused) and I thought it was done. It's so bad that it's so much more stressful than real work! I would rather spend my whole Saturday at real work than class if I had a choice!  (Can you tell that I'm working on it now?)

Sorry I keep complaining. There are much worse things in the world than homework.  But it literally makes me want to run back and forth down the hallways of my apartment building with my arms flailing and screaming at the top of my lungs, and I think blogging is a much better alternative so that I don't get sent to a crazy house.  Sincerest apologies. :)

No comments: