Sunday, February 05, 2006

LX II

Moving on...

6) Toyota Camry hybrid: Blah blah blah blah blah. I have nothing against hybrids, but that ad was just boring.

7) FedEx caveman and dinosaurs: Heehee. I was very amused. I think more than the magic fridge.

8) Bud Light grizzly bears: Amusing, but I didn't think it was that memorable.

FedEx always seems to come up with good commercials. Last year, weren't they the ones that listed all the elements to a successful Superbowl commercial?

9) V for Vendetta: It was already on the list of movies I wanted to see, and it still looks good.

10) Diet Pepsi brown and bubbly song recording thing: Eh. Boring.

And Seattle scores! Hehe!

11) Aleve and Trekkies: Being a Star Trek fan, I wish this ad had been better.

12) Ameriquest defibrillator: So wrong, but so funny. They were good last year too.

13) Bud Light guys on the roof: Not very funny.

Agh! Had to skip the Lost promo because I haven't seen the past 2 episodes on my DVR. Really need to watch those soon...

So at this point, 1st quarter almost over, the only ones I really remember are magic fridge, FedEx and dinosaurs, and killing the bug with those heart pad things. All the rest? Nah.

No comments: