Sunday, February 26, 2006

Noise

A quick update, since I should go back to work: San Juan has been great. This hotel has been amazing.  My only complaint is that you can hear your neighbors talking and their TV pretty loudly through the adjoining door. It's not just that it's noise - it's noise that was loud enough to wake me up because it's almost like they were in the same room.  Thank goodness it was only 10-15 minutes before my wake-up call, but still - this is me we're talking about. I don't get up with the TV, the radio, screeching beeping alarms... but I woke up because they were talking really loudly. I wouldn't care that much on vacation (or maybe I would, since I would be paying for the accommodations), but I have to get work done in my room, so I hope that while I'm having breakfast, they go to to the pool or something. I think they did. :)  But ... *yawn* ... definitely not enough sleep last night. Judging from all the typos I'm making in this entry, doing my work should be... fun.
 
I've been here since Thursday night but I'm still in "pinch me" mode.  Craziness.

No comments: