Monday, February 06, 2006

Quizzes

I held my breath through half of Grey's Anatomy. Oops. Can't wait until next week!

But some quizzes before heading to bed, not sure how I feel about the results:

You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"


Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have low extroversion.
You are quiet and reserved in most social situations.
A low key, laid back lifestyle is important to you.
You tend to bond slowly, over time, with one or two people.

Conscientiousness:

You have medium conscientiousness.
You're generally good at balancing work and play.
When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.
But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.

Agreeableness:

You have low agreeableness.
Your self interest comes first, and others come later, if at all.
In general, you feel that people are not to be trusted.
And you're skeptical that anyone else really feels differently.

Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is low.
You're a pretty conservative person, and you favor what's socially acceptable.
You think that change for novelty's sake is a very bad idea.
While some may see this as boring, many see you as dependable and wise.


Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. You logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.

Break-ups can be painful for you, but you never show it. You hold your head high.

3 comments:

Law Fairy said...

I missed the second half of GA!! :(((((

I had a Super Bowl party but it was set to tivo, so I figured I was good -- except for the *UNPROGRAMMED* HALF-HOUR POSTGAME SHOW THAT ATE UP WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST HALF-HOUR OF GA.

I am SOO pissed at the ABC programmers. They lied to my tivo!

sandia said...

Ok, this quiz came out completely wrong for me. It says that having an attractive partner is really important to me because I like having someone to show off and it also says that I get over relationships fast "easy come, easy go"!! Hahahaha! I went back to the car question and know that what I really want is a dependable car with lots of options that is small and cute and has nice design lines. Picky, what?

Anonymous said...

I predict...

...that you still like these blog quizzes just a tad too much. :p

-- pd