Monday, August 01, 2005

Fortune

Apartment hunting begins tomorrow, and will last until it's completed or my flight to Chicago on the 8th, whichever is earlier. (This is why I am still awake at 2, even though I need to be on the bus to the city by 9...)

These days, it would be nice to have a little Felix Felicis.

(Note that I couldn't say that before the bar exam because I was not allowed to read the book yet!)

Off to sleep and hoping that there will be an apartment found on my travels these next couple of days!

(Oh, and another side note, I was browsing HP stuff online and saw a picture of Cho Chang from the GoF movie. November! Hopefully this exciting happy event will coincide with another happy event and not a depressing one...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happy event aside from Ms. Crayon's birthday? And why might it coincide with a depressing event?

-k

Marissa said...

Bar results probably come out in mid-November, which can be :) or :(. We shall see!