Monday, August 01, 2005

Aerobics

I went back to the gym today here in NY, and it felt so good to do a full aerobics class.

The gym in our apartment building in Chicago doesn't have aerobics classes. Most classes are at 6 am, and the only ones in the evening are spinning and yoga. I love yoga, but it would be nice to do an aerobics or step class every so often. Doing cardio on the machines just really doesn't achieve the same effect. And spinning... my legs get tired during the warm-up biking. That's not good. :)

Probably going to head back for step and kickboxing later in the week. I need to lose my bar weight. Or should I say, "bar inches." That's probably more accurate, since I don't really measure by pounds.

I walked 21,543 steps today according to my pedometer. Much better than some of the days the week before the bar when I didn't break 1,000. (How could I? I never left my apartment!)

I had a good chicken burger today from Better Burger. Yum. :)

No comments: