Monday, October 03, 2005

Fall TV

I think I've finally set my fall TV (ahem, DVR) schedule. It is unbelievable the ways in which DVR has changed my life. I always said I would get it once I got out of law school, and not only has it been amazingly practical because of the hours I work, but it would be great even if I were home all the time to watch TV. For example, I was watching Family Feud on GSN yesterday (can I also say how much I've missed GSN? Haven't had it since junior year of college), and it was this old CBS v. NBC one, and had lots of soap opera stars and I thought, hey, I'll tape my live TV. It was great.

Anyway, my fall TV schedule (I also put in whether or not I've seen the episodes of the show, in case you wanted to discuss them with me):

Sunday
5: Supernatural (seen zero, but it's on DVR)
9: Desperate Housewives (up to date)
10: Grey's Anatomy (up to date)

Monday
8:30: Kitchen Confidential (up to date)
9: Prison Break (seen zero, but it's on DVR & tape)
10: Medium (up to date)

Tuesday
8: Bones (first ep on tape, seen the rest; I'll end up watching GG in repeats/DVD)
9: Amazing Race Family Edition (up to date)
10: Boston Legal (on DVR); SVU (up to date)

Wednesday
9: Lost
10: Invasion
(I had the first ep of Martha on tape, still haven't seen it, but now it's getting moved around anyway.)

Thursday
8: Alias (up to date); Survivor Guatemala (missed 2); The OC (missed the latest one)
9: Reunion (seen zero, on DVR & tape); Apprentice (up to date)
10: Without a Trace (up to date)

Friday
9: Threshold (up to date)
10: Numb3rs (up to date)

Saturday
9: Naruto (up to date - at least I think it's at 9)

It's easy to be up to date for shows that have only had one episode... and can I just say that I'm glad the Fox shows are going on hiatus for baseball? It will give me time to catch up.

It disappoints me that I don't have a show in every time slot, but I suppose that's not a bad thing since I shouldn't really watch TV all day/night. And I guess it's not really that different from before when I said I had a show in every time slot. Here, I still have a show I could watch in every time slot (ex.: Wed, 8, So You Think You Can Dance) but I'm not willing to tape them all. Same was true last year, except I was supposed to be studying so I was always in front of the pretty box.

TAR 7 is on GSN now and my TAR 1 DVDs are on the way. And if you like Gilmore Girls, the S1 and S2 sets are only 18.88 at Target this week. I guess you can tell what I did today.

It is way past my bedtime. I hope I'm functional tomorrow. I blame Snyder's, because I had this strong craving for honey mustard & onion pretzels for 2 hours and then I finally gave in and ate them for way too long. And here I am, 1:30 am.

Good night!

No comments: