Thursday, October 13, 2005

Take it Back

I admit it. I was wrong.

Back on February 11, 2004, I wrote this in an email to Alvin:

"wireless is so unreliable in class
it's so disappointing
i doubt they're ever going to fix it"

But they did. We went from having a very unreliable connection in only a few rooms in spring 2004 to having full strong wireless in the building in fall 2004 with the renovation. I never thought they would do it, because they even talked about how the professors didn't want internet in the classrooms, but I guess they thought they needed to do it so that it wouldn't be a negative distinguishing point between schools.

Going to finish saving this day of emails, and maybe another, and then do a little exercise. My parents' roof is leaking from all this pouring rain and they just got their roof fixed last year! (Yes, I know those 2 sentences are unrelated.) For those of you in the rainy northeast, I hope you're keeping dry!

No comments: