Thursday, October 06, 2005

test

subject: forgetfulness, 5:50 pm, 10/6

Testing, testing. I used to do email posts before and they used to
work, but then I tried again a few months ago and they didn't. So I'm
trying it again now.

There has been 3 days of work this week and it's already been 5 times
that I've forgotten my ID on the way to the stairway. (You need it to
travel the stairway between floors.) Luckily, 4 of the 5 times I
remembered it before I locked myself in the stairway. Once, I locked
myself out, and then couldn't remember ANY number of anyone in the
firm. There were 2 possibilities for the reception number in my head,
but of course, on my first try, I called the one that was really the
fax number. What a mess. Why do I keep forgetting my ID? I didn't
forget at all during the first 2 weeks.

Let's see if this posting method works.

No comments: