Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tired

I'm tired, but as it stands right now, I get tomorrow (well, today) off as a holiday, so I can sleep in! Well, sleep in a little bit and then actually work out. Yay!

But for now, more thinking about Lost, more saving email and some quiz posting!


discover your jack-o-lantern face @ quiz me



find your inner PIE @ stvlive.com

(I'd love a trip to Florida right now...)

You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)

You're logical, driven, and ruthless.
You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.

(Well isn't that a relief? The quiz came up with the same answer for the one I already have!)

You Are Warm Nights by the Fire

Peaceful and romantic. The best part of fall.

(It was actually kind of chilly outside today - cold, dark, rainy, damp, gloomy. It hasn't stopped raining since Friday night or Saturday! And it's supposed to keep raining for a couple more days! Yet I forgot to get the hot chocolate at work for the weather... at least I got scallop potato chowder for lunch...)

It really feels like a Friday but there's no Threshold on ... I'm annoyed with CBS because they haven't picked up Threshold for the full season yet but they picked up Ghost Whisperer. Sigh.

No comments: