Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Frosted Toes

Note to self: when you know it's going to be in the 40s all day, when you know it's the coldest day of the fall so far, when you see your breath in the air in front of you as you walk, when you know that there is a freeze and/or frost warning for areas north and west of the city that night, and when you see all the people walking on the street in warm winter coats, that is not the day to wear a light and airy skirt, just because you "don't feel in the mood to wear pants."

Aiya.

My legs were numb by the time I got to the bank this morning. It was such a mistake. But I was hostile to the idea of wearing pants this morning even though I knew it was cold outside. I don't know why. And I knew I was going to have to walk around in the afternoon to go to the doctor, yet I still didn't want to wear pants. What's wrong with my head?

I must keep warm tonight and not get sick, because I have a flu shot tomorrow. Wheeee.

My toes are still cold, even though I've been sitting under a blanket for about 20 minutes. Coldddddd.

2 comments:

sandia said...

Just say no to airy skirts in 40 degree weather!! Say yes to wool skirts and boots instead! Eek. It is 60 degrees here and I am saying no to airy skirts. Hahahaha.

Marissa said...

I don't think I own a wool skirt. :( My main problem is that my entire work wardrobe fits the summer season, probably also early fall and late spring. I really need to go shopping.