Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday

It's a slow sleepy Sunday.

I watched an episode of Boston Legal and 2 episodes of Survivor. I'm totally sucked into Survivor Guatemala. But what makes me sad is that Gameshow Moments Gone Bananas isn't on again. I caught the end of it yesterday, and looked on DVR to record it because it made my stomach ache from laughter, but it was nowhere to be found. How sad.

I'm still recording Supernatural (oh yeah, I watched another episode of that today too, the 2nd one), but while it's a good show, I'm wondering how long I can last with it before it totally freaks me out. I didn't watch the X-Files because it was too creepy, and at first, Without a Trace was too eerie for me (I saw the episode where the person disappeared and they still didn't know what happened to them by the end of the episode), and these 2 episodes of Supernatural have really made me jump. Like jump backwards on the futon and scream. But I'll stick with it for now until it really freaks me out.

I emptied out 2 boxes in the apartment today and put the stuff away. (Although, one box was law school books, so those either went into a bag to bring to work, or another box of books to store/get rid of, so it's only sort of unpacked.) I'm proud of myself, as I haven't emptied a box in a long while.

The Redskins game was ridiculous. Thank goodness FOX had enough sense to switch to a different game halfway through. 52 points?!

I need to order prints from Snapfish so I can finish the picture collage on my office wall. It's only part done, so it's kind of lame right now. I intend to alternate pictures of food/scenery/things with pictures of people, and hopefully put together two rows of prints. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for putting up with a totally random entry. But they're all that way, aren't they?

No comments: